MD PhD, Director of Radiology
- Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
- Resident in Diagnostic Radiology, Second Department of Radiology and Radiotherapy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
- Honorary Contract in Musculoskeletal Radiology, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford, UK.
- Honorary Contract in Department of Radiology, RNOH, Stanmore, London, UK.
- Radiology Department, University Hospital of Patras, Patras, Greece.
- MRI Department, Radiology St Andrew’s General Hospital of Patras, Patras, Greece.
- Research Center of Radiology and Medical Imaging of the University of Athens, Evgenidion Hospital, Athens, Greece
Dr Aspasia Rigopoulou is Director of Radiology with special interest in MSK Radiology in MRI and Ultrasound imaging.
Invited speaker in various National and International Congresses and Courses.
Member of Hellenic Radiological Society and member of the Hellenic Society of Muscosceletal Radiology.
Author of Research Articles, Scientific Papers and Contributions in books.
Scientific presentations in European Medical Congresses.